Thursday, April 24, 2008

Garage sale of Mexican art in Maple Grove.





OK, hows that title? Maybe a search engine or two will pick up on it?
I have been collecting MX folk art since about 1998. This summer I am doing some sales out of my home/garage when I feel the urge. If you run into this I will let you know when the urge surfaces. I have over 200 items on display right now. The prices are rock bottom and selection is good. You would find textile, jewelry, pottery, masks, tin work, Day of Dead items, Huichol, Lacandon and Mayan works, plus a variety of miniatures and collectibles at my site.

Interested? Drop an email and I will let you know a few days a head of time when I am going to have a showing. Thanx, Stephen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be on the notification list. Waiting for warm weather.