Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kayak conversion and update

Here is my advice. You just looked at the only photo that really is worth it.
Continue if you like.


The new dolly I made and all my gear in the kayak.

This is the older motor, 1972 Shakespeare 606 with 16lbs of thrust,
the mount, a 31 amp battery and the mount for the rear of the boat when
fishing with 2 people.



My birthday present, 30lb thrust Minn Kota.



The new seat, rug and more.

31 amp mounted in the bow.

Lets roll.

Also a 31 amp in the stern.

105 amps behind seat.

105 amp under the tray behind the seat. This can be combined with a 31 amp under the bow and another 31 amp in the stern. When using the boat on small lakes or the creek I just use one 31 amp and the small trolling motor.



The kayak can be convert back in 10 minutes for a two person outing.

No comments: